Experience the County of Leicestershire
Leicestershire is a county packed with so much to do, you will need more than a day to discover it all. Leicestershire cannot fail to inspire you. From great family attractions to top class restaurants, there’s plenty to discover.
Experience contemporary, inspirational shopping in Leicester’s transformed city centre. IF shopping is too taxing, just relax in a stylish city bar or restaurant. Take life at a more leisurely pace and relax with friends over a pub lunch, or jump on a bike and explore the countryside.
You might prefer to visit a museum or gallery, or hire a barge on the Grand Union Canal or travel back in time on a steam train at the Great Central Railway. You could enjoy a unique local festival, or explore a Leicestershire stately home.
Some Tourist Information Sites for Leicestershire:
Leicestershire has so many places to visit from the city of Leicester to the beautiful National Forest or the town of Melton Mowbray. But there are more areas of Leicestershire that need Tourist Information sites run by you.
If you would like run your own Tourist Information Site for a Village, Town or City in Leicestershire just visit JoinGreatBritishTourism.co.uk and get started today!
- Get Ready for Fun with the Cirque Du Hilarious
- How To Get To Latitude Festival 2013
- Latitude Festival Weekend Weather Forecast
- Southwold Bank Holiday
- All Aboard the Southwold Shuttle
- Get Our Southwold Visitors Guide Here
- New Web Archive Celebrates Southwold’s Local Business History
- Local History in Southwold
- Southwold Leads the Britten Centenary Celebrations
- Have Your Say On Southwold
- Bungay Bank Holiday
- St Peters Restaurant: A Hidden Treasure Near Bungay
- Bungay: A Top 20 Town in The UK
- Come and Visit the Waveney Valley Town of Bungay
- Get Our Bungay Visitor Guide Today
- Fowl Play At Chicken Roundabout?
- Bungay Brewery Launches Artisan Lager
- Get Ready For A Good Old Fashioned Bungay Table Top Sale!
- Have Your Say On Bungay
- Welcome to Bungay in Suffolk | A ‘Great British’ Holiday