Angus, The Birthplace of Scotland
Angus is an area of outstanding beauty, situated on the east coast of Scotland. With its rugged coastline, Angus opens into scenic glens and the fertile Valley of Strathmore. Known around the world as Scotland’s Birthplace, Angus is a county that boasts modern living, as well as tangible links with a colourful and historically significant past.
With 32 challenging links, classic parkland and glorious heathland golf courses within a 40 minute drive – including three Open qualifying courses – Angus is a must-visit for every true golfer. There’s no better place for your golf break this year.
Whether visiting the tees or not Angus is a truly superb destination.
Some Tourist Information Sites for Angus:
If you would like run your own Tourist Information Site for a Village, Town or City in Angus just visit JoinGreatBritishTourism.co.uk and get started today!
- Get Ready for Fun with the Cirque Du Hilarious
- How To Get To Latitude Festival 2013
- Latitude Festival Weekend Weather Forecast
- Southwold Bank Holiday
- All Aboard the Southwold Shuttle
- Get Our Southwold Visitors Guide Here
- New Web Archive Celebrates Southwold’s Local Business History
- Local History in Southwold
- Southwold Leads the Britten Centenary Celebrations
- Have Your Say On Southwold
- Bungay Bank Holiday
- St Peters Restaurant: A Hidden Treasure Near Bungay
- Bungay: A Top 20 Town in The UK
- Come and Visit the Waveney Valley Town of Bungay
- Get Our Bungay Visitor Guide Today
- Fowl Play At Chicken Roundabout?
- Bungay Brewery Launches Artisan Lager
- Get Ready For A Good Old Fashioned Bungay Table Top Sale!
- Have Your Say On Bungay
- Welcome to Bungay in Suffolk | A ‘Great British’ Holiday