Discover the County of Berwickshire in Scotland
The Berwickshire coast is a brilliant example of what to expect from a Scottish holiday or short break. Expect an area of great natural beauty with magnificent birdlife, which is a pleasure to walk along. Discover the fantastic sandstone cliffs reaching nearly 500 feet high in places as well as many small coves and natural harbours.
There is so much to see and do, you’ll want to reflect on your day in one of the counties many fine hotels. From Eyemouth to surrounding villages you can have a wonderful time in the Scottish county of Berwickshire.
Some Tourist Information Sites for Berwickshire:
If you would like run your own Tourist Information Site for a Village, Town or City in Berwickshire just visit JoinGreatBritishTourism.co.uk and get started today!
- Southwold Bank Holiday
- All Aboard the Southwold Shuttle
- Get Our Southwold Visitors Guide Here
- New Web Archive Celebrates Southwold’s Local Business History
- Local History in Southwold
- Southwold Leads the Britten Centenary Celebrations
- Amazing Southwold Books: An Earthly Paradise
- How To Get To Latitude Festival 2013
- Get Your Christmas Shopping in Southwold
- Have Your Say On Southwold
- Bungay Bank Holiday
- St Peters Restaurant: A Hidden Treasure Near Bungay
- Bungay: A Top 20 Town in The UK
- Come and Visit the Waveney Valley Town of Bungay
- Get Our Bungay Visitor Guide Today
- Fowl Play At Chicken Roundabout?
- Bungay Brewery Launches Artisan Lager
- Get Ready For A Good Old Fashioned Bungay Table Top Sale!
- Have Your Say On Bungay
- Welcome to Bungay in Suffolk | A ‘Great British’ Holiday