Visit East Lothian
Explore East Lothian County in Scotland
East Lothian is a County that has a lot to boast about with over 40 miles of magnificent coastline, golden beaches, rolling countryside and spectacular cliffs. Combine this with charming towns and villages, together with award-winning tourist attractions and the world’s finest selection of links golf courses and you have got somewhere truly special to visit.
Known as the garden of Scotland, you can savour delicious fresh local produce, as well as seafood specialities, while taking in the sunshine as East Lothian is the sunniest and driest area in Scotland, with more hours of sunshine than anywhere else in the country.
Some Tourist Information Sites for East Lothian:
If you would like run your own Tourist Information Site for a Village, Town or City in East Lothian just visit JoinGreatBritishTourism.co.uk and get started today!
- Southwold Bank Holiday
- All Aboard the Southwold Shuttle
- Get Our Southwold Visitors Guide Here
- New Web Archive Celebrates Southwold’s Local Business History
- Local History in Southwold
- Southwold Leads the Britten Centenary Celebrations
- Amazing Southwold Books: An Earthly Paradise
- How To Get To Latitude Festival 2013
- Get Your Christmas Shopping in Southwold
- Have Your Say On Southwold
- Bungay Bank Holiday
- St Peters Restaurant: A Hidden Treasure Near Bungay
- Bungay: A Top 20 Town in The UK
- Come and Visit the Waveney Valley Town of Bungay
- Get Our Bungay Visitor Guide Today
- Fowl Play At Chicken Roundabout?
- Bungay Brewery Launches Artisan Lager
- Get Ready For A Good Old Fashioned Bungay Table Top Sale!
- Have Your Say On Bungay
- Welcome to Bungay in Suffolk | A ‘Great British’ Holiday